商务写作:环球商务英语100句(上)

来源:职称英语    发布时间:2013-02-03    职称英语辅导视频    评论

      1. It‘s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you……


  我们很久不见了。


  2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。





  3. Since it is hot today, I‘m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。


  4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。


  5. I must admit I don‘t take a GREat deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。


  6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看 不失为一个好方法。


  7. What sort of work do you do at X?


  您担任什么职务?


  8. It‘s really very kind of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。


  9. I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。


  10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。


  11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?


  能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢?


  12. The price depends on quantity.价格依数量而定。


  13. Can you offer a quantity discount?


  大量采购有折扣吗?


  14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?


  如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?


  15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。


  16. I can‘t say offhand exactly how much.我不能立即告诉您多少钱。


  17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can‘t sell our product at that price.原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。


  18. We‘re selling at cost already.我们已经是按成本价卖了。


  19. To start business, I‘ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3.5%的降价。


  20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。


21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。


  22. Can we meet each other halfway?


  我们能折中一下吗?





  23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。


  24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。


  25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。


  26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.


  27. It would help me GREatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。


  28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?


  仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?


  29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。


  30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?


  首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?


  31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。


  32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。


  33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。


  34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。


  35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?


  我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?


  36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。


  37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。


  38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。


  39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?


  你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?


  40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?


  你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?41. Another thing, you‘ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t you?


  另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。


  42. Another thing, I‘d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.另外,我希望按这皮货发票金额的130%来投保。





  43. Therefore I reGREt very much we can‘t bear you to file a claim on us.因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。


  44. We‘re filing a claim with our insurance company.我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。


  45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。


  46. I‘m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。


  47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.给我收据核对一下。


  48. I‘d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。


  49. Do you have any printed material on this product?


  由关于这种产品的说明书吗?


  50. I‘m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we‘ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。





 

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答