曾经感动我们的经典电影对白-5-

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

    1.work hard! work will save you. work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. 

  2.you make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 

  3.destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 

  4.you know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 

  5.people who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱. 

  6.you know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易. 

  7.you are the most attractive man i ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士. 

  8.why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 

  9.when you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. so what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 

  10.everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 

  11.your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 

  12.the reason i know this and you don’t is because i’m younger and pure. so i’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 

  13.i don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. i don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 

  14.what if something had happened to you? what if i couldn’t get to you? what would i have done without you? you’re my family. you’re all i’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答