英语美文:你的人生 你不做主谁做主

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

  每天早上起床照镜子时,不要欺骗镜子里的人,对他微笑,死死盯着他,你明白他将伴你走过一生的旅程。你的人生是你自己的,你不做主,谁来做主呢?

  You wake up in the morning, feeling groggy and disoriented.

  清晨初醒,你只觉昏昏沉沉,糊里糊涂

  You look at yourself in the mirror, fearful to look him straight in the eye.

  对着镜中的他,你已不敢直视那双眼

  You back zero tolerance on boredness, stuffing every vacant moment with talks, malls and laptops!

  你对无聊的零容忍,让你的生活被塞满:闲聊,购物,笔记本

  You are silent in their eyes, yet the noisiest in yours, for that inner voice you can bearly hear.

  他们眼中安静的你,在你心中却嘈杂不堪,只因心声早已杳不可闻

  You hang on the rim of the wheel of fortune, going up and down, tasting highs and lows.

  你攀上命运之轮的边缘,从此生活跌宕起伏,阴晴不定

  Life goes on but it is out of control!

  生活依然继续,却已脱离掌控

  Not so soon, nor too late:

  光阴不长不短,会有一天:

  You open your eyes, stretching your muscles and seeing the whole world beckons to you.

  你睁开双眼,舒展筋骨,世界已然向你呼唤

  You cheat him no more, smile to him , stare at him, knowing he is with you clear up to the end.

  不再欺骗镜中的他,朝他微笑,死死盯着他,你明白他将伴你走过一生的旅程

  You celebrate every moment, busy or free; strive not to become a human-doing, be and consider like a human-being!

  不论闲暇忙碌,珍惜每个当下。你不再被生活俘虏忙个不停,思考并实现人之为人

  You talk gently, speak forcefully, and argue eloquently, because a mind in peace functions witheffortless ease.

  你言辞温婉,演说铿锵,雄辩滔滔,一切运行自如,却宁静而无为

  You break free, make it to the hub, center your life on the bliss. Let it go! Let it flow!

  你挣脱轮缘,爬上轮轴中心,专注万物的美好。放开拳头!让幸福在掌心流动!

  Life still is, but you got a big role!

  生活依旧如是,你不作主,孰作主!

  

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答