泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:我一无所求

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

  I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

  我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
  Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
  倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
  The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
  湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
  Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
  在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
  And I was standing still.
  我沉静地站立着。
  I did not come near you.
  我没有走近你。
  The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
  天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
  The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
  街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
  With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
  把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
  Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
  你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
  The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
  晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。

  诗歌译文:
  罗伯特·彭斯经典爱情诗歌:A Red Red Rose
  济慈:那一天来了 所有的甜蜜都失去
  经典英语诗歌:雪莱代表诗歌《西风颂》

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答