龙萨经典爱情诗歌:我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

  SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
  By Pierre De Ronsard
  作者:龙萨
  Tr. Zhang Heqing
  翻译:张和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
  Or to the general sun, who everywhere
  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
  Goes common with his light? You walk alone
  挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
  And you are such that envy must despair
  你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
  发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
  你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
  那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
  在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
  你的美丽至今无人企及。
  Either your body shields some noble demon,
  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
  你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答