托马斯.怀特经典诗歌:别了,爱Farewell, Love

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

  Farewell, Love

  别了,爱
  by Sir Thomas Wyatt
  托马斯·怀特爵士
  Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
  别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
  你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
  塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
  To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
  让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
  In blind error when I did persever,
  我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
  Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
  你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
  你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
  And escape forth since liberty is lever.
  挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
  Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
  别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
  And in me claim no more authority;
  对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
  With idle youth go use thy property,
  对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
  把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
  迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
  却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答