答客赞:我是一棵孤独的小草

来源:经典译文    发布时间:2013-02-06    经典译文辅导视频    评论

  In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-

  答客赞 —

  I am a Solitary Blade of Grass
  我是一棵孤独的小草
  Why do you say I am a national treasure?
  怎么你说我是个国宝?
  No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!
  不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!
  I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,
  我是一棵孤独的小草,
  In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.
  论身材我的确十分苗条。
  I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,

  阳光雨露抚育我成长,
  The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;
  蓝天白云向我点头微笑;
  Pretty flowers have kept me company,
  有百花为我作伴,
  How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?
  我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?
  Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,
  有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,
  But I will never swing with the wind;
  但我决不临风歪倒;
  Or flow with the stream,
  既不会随波飘流,
  Nor do I win favor with crooked means.
  更不会投机取巧。
  Tempered in the smoke of war,
  经历战火的磨练,
  Tortured through the test of a hard life,
  饱受生活的煎熬;
  Even though I'm next to nothing,
  我虽然微不足道,
  Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!
  却是一棵骄傲的小草!

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答