英语专业八级考试难倒学生的翻译句子

来源:专四专八    发布时间:2013-01-23    专四专八辅导视频    评论

  1.Do you have a family?
  正确译文:你有孩子吗?
  2.It’s a good father that knows his son.
  就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。
  3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.
  我对这类人很反感。
  4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,“you have been a great man today.”
  她把5美圆塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好。”
  5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.
  我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹。
  6.The picture flattered her.
  她比较上照。
  7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.
  她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。
  8. He is a walking skeleton.
  他很瘦。
  9.The machine is in repair.
  机器已经修好了。
  10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.
  他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。
  11.You don’t know what you are talking about.
  你在胡说八道。
  12.You don’t begin to understand what they mean.
  你根本不知道他们在干嘛。 don’t begin :决不
  13.They didn’t praise him slightly.
  他们大大地表扬了他。
  14.That’s all I want to hear.
  我已经听够了。
  15.I wish I could bring you to see my point.
  你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。
  16.You really flatter me.
  你让我受宠若惊。
  17.He made a great difference.
  有他没他结果完全不一样。
  18.You cannot give him too much money.
  你给他再多的钱也不算多。
  19.The long exhausting trip proved too much.
  这次旅行矿日持久,我们都累倒了。
  20.The monk is only not a dead man.
  这个和尚虽然活着,但跟死了差不多。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答