英语翻译精讲精练:精美翻译训练30题

来源:专四专八    发布时间:2013-01-23    专四专八辅导视频    评论

1.整件事情与我毫不相干。(The whole matter is none of my business.)

2.只有傻瓜才会相信这个。(None but fools would ever believe it.)

3.我希望男女机会平等的风气能够蔚然成风。(I hope equality of opportunity for men and women is here to stay.)

4.别乱动,照片没法拍了。(Stay put long enough for the photo to be taken.)

5.晚会结束后,女孩子们留下来帮助清扫。(Girls stayed behind after the party to help clear up.)

6.他在门口,要跟你拼了。(He is there at the entrance, spoiling for a showdown with you.)

7.我知道他们想帮忙,但我恐怕人多了反而坏事。(I know they wish to help, but I fear it would turn out to be a case of too many cooks.)

8.食堂的饭菜多得令人眼花缭乱,都不知道选什么是好了。(There are always a large varieties of food and dishes at our dining hall. We are spoiled for choice.)

9.在众人面前发言总是令我紧张不堪。(Speaking in front of a lot of people always gets on my nerves.)

10.你会发现我这人一言九鼎。(You’ll find that I’m just as good as my word.)

11.那话我没说过。我搞不懂他为什么硬说我说了。(I didn’t say that. I couldn’t understand why he put words in my mouth.)

12.点龙虾呢还是要牛排呢,我吃不准。(I can’t decide between the lobster and the steak.)

13.那件事最终促使我离职。(That decided me to leave my job.)

14.我本想当画家的,但命运却为我另作了安排。(I had wanted to be a painter, but destiny decided otherwise.)

15.他不会去的:他在这一点上相当坚决。(He won’t go: he’s quite decided about it.)

16.他脸上流露着明显的内疚。(Guilt was written all over his face.)

17.他的英语并没什么了不起的。(His English is nothing (much) to write home about.)

18.司机在车祸中只受了轻伤,幸免于难,但汽车却完全报废了。(The driver survived the crash with minor injuries, but the car was completely written off.)
19.他是一个乐呵呵的人,但周一早上却是一副可怜相。(He’s a cheerful guy, but Monday morning found him miserable.)

20.黄浦江在崇明岛附近汇入东海。(The Huangpu River finds its way to the East Sea at around Chongming Island.)

21.那一击正好打中了他的下巴。(The blow found his chin.)

22.这小孩刚刚开始学会走路。(The baby is just starting to find its feet.)

23.我气得都说不出话来了。(I was so angry that I couldn’t find my tongue.)

24.我来到这家公司才一星期的时间,所以一切还在摸索。(I’ve only joined the firm for merely one week, so I’m still finding my feet.)

25.告诉我你把我的小狗怎么着了!你哑巴了吗?(Say what you have done to my puppy! Have you lost your tongue?)

26.我对你的根本要求就是要诚实。(All I request of you is to be honest.)

27.他再三请求帮助。(He has made repeated requests for help.)

28.应他本人要求,他被调到了另外一个部门。(He was transferred to another department at his own request.)

29.这里是公交车招呼站。(Buses stop here by request.)

30.申请表备索。(Application forms are available on request.)

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答