外贸宝典:信用证英语

来源:实用英语    发布时间:2013-01-08    实用英语辅导视频    评论

We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I''ve said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker''s guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出信用证。

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会按时开证的。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答