2012年国际商务师考试英语辅导:付款、支付常用术语

来源:国际商务师    发布时间:2012-07-25    国际商务师视频    评论

(二)
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can''t accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can''t be more flexible, we won''t accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Words and Phrases
payment terms 支付条件,付款方式
the mode of payment 付款方式
flexible 灵活的,多变的
(三)
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We''ll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We''ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We''ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We''re sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We''ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We''ll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We''ve already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。  
编辑推荐:
2012年国际商务师考试辅导:业务外语范文
2012年国际商务师考试英语辅导:索赔
2012年国际商务师考试辅导:催款函范文

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答