金融英语口语:外国支票兑现

来源:金融英语    发布时间:2013-01-20    金融英语辅导视频    评论

  Cashing a Foreign Check
  外国支票兑现
  Situation 25
  情景 25
  Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in SanFrancisco.
  村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的美元支票。
  He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .
  他正在要求东银行外汇部门的职员将这张支票兑现。
  Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?
  职员:可以为您帮忙吗,先生?
  Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash itand get yen for it .
  村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兑换成日元。
  C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.
  职员:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。
  M:You mean I can’t get the money right away?
  村田:您是说,我不能马上得到钱吗?
  C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds assoon as we collect the funds.
  职员:是的,我们必须把支票寄到旧金山去取款。我们一收到这项专款,就会马上付给您的。
  M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?
  村田:那时,您就能够支付给我日元了吗?
  C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge fromthe proceeds ,of course .
  职员:是的,我们将把款项为您换成日元。当然,我们要从中扣除取款的手续费。
  M:How much is that?
  村田:那要多少钱?
  C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if youwould like .
  职员:通常,只需几百日元。如果您愿意的话,我们可以要求从旧金山为您电汇,
  We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .
  那样我们就可以很快地将支票兑现,但是您需要支付电汇费用。
  M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?
  村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以通知吗?
  C:Yes,we’ll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?
  职员:是的,我们会给您打电话的,请您在支票的后面签个字,好吗?
  M;You mean sign my name?
  村田:您是说签上我的姓名吗?
  C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .
  职员:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答