金融英语口语:电汇

来源:金融英语    发布时间:2013-01-20    金融英语辅导视频    评论

  Telegraphic Transfers
   电汇
   Situation 28
   情景 28
   Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo .He is askinga Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.
   保罗·马瑟在东京为一家法国公司办事,他正在身东银行的一位职员询问有关给他在巴黎的弟弟寄钱的事。
   Massey:I’d like to send some money to my brother in Paris .
   马瑟:我想寄点钱给我在巴黎的弟弟,
   Can I buy francs from you to send him ?
   我可以从你们这里买些法郎再寄给他吗?
   Clerk:Yes,of course .We can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send thatto him .
   职员:当然可以。我们可以卖给您一张应以法郎支付的汇款支票,然后您就可以寄给他了。
   M:I would like to send it to him as soon as possible.Can I write the money to him ?
   马瑟:我想尽快地把钱寄给他,我可以电汇这笔钱吗?
   C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign remittances.We can make arrangementsto send it by cable if you would like .
   职员:我们有向国外汇款的电汇业务,如果您需要,我们可以替您电汇。
   M:That would be fastest ,wouldn’t it ?
   马瑟:这是最快的办法,对吗?
   C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer fromus to bank .
   职员:是的,从我们这里到他的银行,无论是普通的或者是加急电汇都比寄支票或邮汇要快。
   M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?
   马瑟:是否电汇要收更多的费用?
   C:Yes,sir .We would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges .
   职员:是的,先生。我们要把电汇费用加到我们正常的手续费上。
   M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .
   马瑟:可以的,我弟弟急需这笔钱,因此,请把这些钱电汇给他的银行,
   I have the bank’s name and account number here.
   我这里有那边银行的名称和帐户号码。
   C;All right .Would you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says "banktransfer by cable"?
   职员:那好,请您填写汇款申请单,并标出“经银行电汇”,好吗?
   We will need your address and telephone number ,too.
   另外还需要填上您的地址和电话号码。
   M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?
   马瑟:您是否可以将我的汇款金额,包括手续费和电汇费在内的所有花费记入我这里的储蓄帐户的借方。
   C:Yes,of course .Please sign this withdrawal slip and we’ll charge this item to your account .
   职员:当然可以,请在这张取款单上签名,我们将把这笔款项记到您的帐上。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答