金融英语口语:外汇兑换

来源:金融英语    发布时间:2013-01-20    金融英语辅导视频    评论

  银行英语对话——外汇兑换
  Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English ispoor. Can you help me?
  顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?
  Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you totell me what you want to do.
  职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。
  Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchangememo.
  顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。
  Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
  职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?
  Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
  顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。
  Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over therefor a moment?
  职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?
  Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
  顾客:好的,谢谢。
  Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?
  Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
  顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。
  Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
  职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。
  Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
  顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。
  Clerk: Not at all.
  职员:不用谢。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答