All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis. 所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。 Are the price on the list firm offers?报价单上的价格是实价吗?
Can you cut down the price for me? 你们可以降低价格吗?
Do you quote CIG or FOB? 你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
How about the prices? 价格如何?
I can assure you our price is very favourable. 我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
I can’t allow the price you ask for. 我不能同意你们要求的价格。
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
If an order is placed, we’ll pay the cost of the sample. 如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit. 我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。
Please give us your best price. 请给我们报最低价。
Thank you for your inquiry. 感谢贵方询价。
This is the lowest possible price. 这是最低价了。
We can offer you discount terms. 我们可以向你提供折扣。
We can’t cover our production cost at this price. 这个价格我们不能保本。
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery. 贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 你的价格太高,我们不能接受
相关推荐:
2011外贸业务员考试国际招标、进口磋商和进口签约操作习题1 2010年外贸业务员考试国际经济贸易法之简答题
2010年外贸业务员考试进出口贸易客户管理专题之简答题
2010年外贸业务员考试强化版专题进口善后工作练习