I can see what the discount is。 我能知道这个优惠是多少。
Offer me a unit price of 19.5 on 25,000 units and we can do business 。
给我19.5的单价,我买2.5万件,我们就可以成交。
EDWARD GREEN: I can’t do that. I’ m sorry。
爱德华.格林:对不起,我办不到。
DA Y MCNEIL: Let’ s break for a few minutes。
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先休息一下。
I’ ve got a few things I have to see to。
我有几件事要处理。
I’ ll be a couple of minutes。
我要几分钟。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes, please。
爱德华.格林:好的,谢谢。
DA Y MCNEIL: Help yourself to the phone if you want to make a call。
丹尼.麦克内尔:如果你想打电话,请随意。
EDWARD: Thanks。
爱德华:谢谢。
DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley。
堂.布拉德利:堂.布拉德利。
EDWARD GREEN: Hi, Don. How’ s the meeting?
爱德华.格林:堂,你好。会议开的怎样?
DON BRADLEY: It’ s just finished。
堂.布拉德利:刚刚结束。
I’ m on my way over. How’ s your meeting?
我在过来的路上了。你的会面怎样?
EDWARD GREEN: he’ s definitely interested。
爱德华.格林:他很有兴趣。
We’ re having a break。
我们在休息。
DON BRADLEY: What’ s the situation?
堂.布拉德利:情况怎么样?
EDWARD GREEN: It’ s becoming difficult, we’ re stuck on the size of the order for Big Bo 。
爱德华.格林:变的有点难,我们还在订购“大老板”的量上。
He wants a unit price of 19.5 on an order of 25,000。
他想要19.5,买的量是2.5万件。
DON BRADLEY: That sounds good to me。
堂.布拉德利:我觉得不错。
EDWARD GREEN: I think we can push him further。
爱德华.格林:我认为还可以再逼下他。
DON BRADLEY: Do you think so?
堂.布拉德利:你是这样认为的吗?
EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so。
爱德华.格林:我是这样认为的…… 希望如此。
EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so。
堂.布拉德利:小心点,他可是个聪明人。
I’ve dealt with Mcneil before。
我以前跟麦克内尔打过交道。