每日一诗(4.28):你的容颜 your touch

来源:CET3    发布时间:2012-12-31    CET3辅导视频    评论

  Who will believe my verse in time to come.
  后人有谁会相信我的诗行,
  If it were filled with your most high deserts?
  假如里面载满着对你美德的颂扬?
  Though yet, heaven knows, it is but as a tomb
  毕竟,天知道,它只会象坟墓一样,  
  Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.
  把你的生命和一半的本色掩埋。
  If I could write the beauty of your eyes
  如果我能写出你的眉目流盼, 英语三级知多少?
  And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
  用清新的韵律细数你的仪志万千,
  The age to come would say ,"this poet lies:
  将来人们会说:“这诗人简直谎话连篇:
  Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces."
  如此国色天姿哪会流落人间!”
  So should my papers yellowed with their age
  于是我的诗稿将岁月熏黄,
  Be scorned like old men of less truth than tongue,
  被人讥讽为饶舌老人的信口雌黄。
  And your true rights be termed a poet's rage
  你的真实容貌将被视为诗人的狂想,
  And stretched metre of an antique song:
  或是一首古老歌曲夸张的翻版:  
  But were some child of yours alive that time,
  但你如果有孩子活在那时,  
  You should live twice; in it and in my rhyme.
  你会拥有两个生命,在孩子身上,也在诗里。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答