[译文]
希望
Someday I will Spread the Wings of Hope
看天空飘的云还有梦
I see clouds floating in the sky with dreams:
看生命回家路路长漫漫
I know life goes home on a journey long and winding.
看阴天的岁月越走越远
I watch gloomy days fade further and further away.
远方的回忆的你的微笑
In a distant memory comes your smile.
天黑路茫茫心中的彷徨
I feel lost after dark when the road stretches long
没犹豫的方向
for there is no way to turn around.
希望的翅膀一天终张开
Someday I will spread the wings of hope,
飞翔天上
soaring up high.
看天空飞的鸟还有梦
I see birds flying in the sky with dreams.
看清风像带路吹散淡雾
I know breezes scatter the mist to lead my way.
看冬天悲的雪越来越远
I watch the sad snow of winter blows further and further off.
昨天的曾经的我的微笑
It's my smile of yesterday,
分开的感伤想飞的彷徨
sad over a breakup and hesitant to take off.
有一天跑出想像
Someday I will go beyond imagination,
心中一个梦想雨后彩虹
drawing a dream and a rainbow
画在天空
on the sky.
① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;
② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。