尝试着将《谁动了我的琴弦》翻成英文。为了压韵,折损了轻灵,殊不满意。
谁动了我的琴弦唤我到窗前
By whose hands were my strings being touched?
Coming to the window, I stood and watched.
流水浮舟你在深夜的那一边
A light boat floats as water flows;
in the other side of the night my love roams.
谁倚着我的琴枕梦尽夜满月
Who leans her head against the violin,
dreaming a moon-lit night dream?
还以为各自两边只能做蝴蝶
We would stay but far apart,
each a butterfly, playing its lonely part.
谁让你我静似月
Who turned us into the moon, chill and still,
只能在心里默念
speaking of a silent longing with a will?
檐下燕替我飞到你身边
from my roof a swallow took flight
in my stead she will stay by your side.
谁让你我静似月
Who froze us chill and still, like the moon,
各自孤单错弄弦
both striking wrong notes in a lonely mood?
沉夜的遥影四处风吹面
on my face the wind scattered
as the shadow of night heavily loomed.
① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;
② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。