[译文]
暖昧
A Noncommittal Attitude
暧昧让人受尽委屈
Nothing hurts more than a noncommittal attitude.
找不到相爱的证据
'cause I can't find any traces of love.
何时该前进
Don't know when to go further,
何时该放弃
and when to let go.
连拥抱都没有勇气
I can't even bring myself to open my arms.
只能陪你到这里
I have to stop here.
毕竟有些事不可以
After all nothing can go
超过了友情
Beyond a friendship
还不到爱情
yet short of a true love.
远方就要下雨的风景
Rain clouds loom ahead in the distance
到底该不该哭泣
I wonder if I am going to cry.
想太多是我还是你
Who is too sentimental, you or me?
我很不服气
I am not convinced,
也开始怀疑
and start to doubt
眼前的人
whether the man before my eyes
是不是同一个真实的你
is the true self you used to be?
① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;
② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。