今天我们来翻译:
1.你借了谁的雨伞?
2.他一点肚量也没有。
3.我要开车回家,不能喝酒。
4.中华人民共和国合同法是1999年3月15日第九届全国人民代表大会第二次会议通过并公布实施的。
5.他的话真把我给弄糊涂了。他一会儿说喜欢,一会儿又说不喜欢。到现在我也不知道他到底喜欢还是不喜欢。
6.I believe, in fact, that most women would prefer a man to be glumly uncommunicative than to spill his guts at the drop of a hat.(英译汉)
参考答案:
1.你借了谁的雨伞?
Whose umbrella did you borrow?
2.他一点肚量也没有。
He has not a spark of generosity in his composition。
not a spark of 毫无,考试大一点都不
3.我要开车回家,不能喝酒。
I have to stay sober to drive home.
4.中华人民共和国合同法是1999年3月15日第九届全国人民代表大会第二次会议通过并公布实施的。
Contract Law of the People's Republic of China is adopted and promulgated by the Second Session of the Ninth National People’s Congress on March 15, 1999.
5.他的话真把我给弄糊涂了。他一会儿说喜欢,一会儿又说不喜欢。到现在我也不知道他到底喜欢还是不喜欢。
I was Balled up with his saying that he likes it now and he doesn't like it then. I'm now still none the wiser of whether he likes it or not.
Be balled up 给弄糊涂了
none the wiser 依旧不懂 ; 仍然一无所知
6.I believe, in fact, that most women would prefer a man to be glumly uncommunicative than to spill his guts at the drop of a hat.(英译汉)
我相信事实上大多数女人都宁愿男人郁郁寡欢不言不语,而不喜欢男人就像竹筒倒豆子,什么都说。
spill one's guts 告密,说出实情