BEC专业术语:外贸英语之保险(4)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-16    商务英语辅导视频    评论

  (四)

  F.P.A. stands for “Free from Particular Average”。

  FPA代表平安险。

  W.P.A. stands for “With Particular Average”。

  WPA代表水渍险。

  I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

  我将为货物投保平安险。

  I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.

  我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。

  I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……

  我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。

  Free from Particular Average is good enough.

  只保平安险就可以了。

  The goods are to be insured F.P.A.

  这批货需投保平安险。

  What you've covered is Leakage.

  你所投保的是渗漏险。

  Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

  您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?

  W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

  Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

  您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

  Not every breakage is a particular average.

  并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

  The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.

  投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

  Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.

  显然,你不想保综合险。

  An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?

  一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?

  We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.

  我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。

  Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.

  请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。

  We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.

  我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。

  An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.

  平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。

  The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.

 

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答