WTO英语900句系列(12)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-19    商务英语辅导视频    评论

  So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art. No.17 at US$80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.
  好吧。现在我们向你们报价十七号货一万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦价八十美元,含佣金5%,五月份装运。
  Thank you. How long will this offer be open?
  谢谢。这个报价的有效期多长?
  It’s valid for three days.
  三天.
  I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.
  我将跟同事们研究一下,三天之内给你确切答复。
  I’ll be waiting for your good news.
  我将等候你的好消息。
  We’d like to start with 10,000 pieces. It’s an attractive quantity, isn’t
  it?
  先订一万件。这个数量很可观,是吗?
  When do you want the goods to be delivered?
  你们要求何时交货?
  Could you make it for May?
  五月份可以吗?
  I think we should manage.
  我想我们可以办到。
  We pay by letter of credit.
  我们用信用证付款。
  We usually quote on CIF basis.
  通常我们报CIF价。
  In order to sell successfully there, your goods will have to be competitive in price as well.
  为了成功的销售,你们的报价必须具有竞争力。
  You’ll find our prices very attractive.
  你们会发现我们的价格很有吸引力。
  Would you give us an offer for Art. No.17 CIFC 5% London now?
  现在请给我们报十七号货成本加运保费到伦敦价,包括百分之五的佣金。
  What’s the quantity?
  你们的订货量怎么样?
  Thank you. We’re very interested in some of your products. Here’s an enquiry sheet we’ve drawn up.
  谢谢。我们对你们的一些产品很感兴趣,这是我们拟订的询价单。
  Thanks. We’ll look into it carefully.
  谢谢。我们会仔细研究一下的。
  How about the supply position of your products?
  你方产品供货情况怎么样?
  We have a steady supply for most of them.
  多数产品货源稳定。
  Do you quote FOB or CIF?
  你们报FOB价还是CIF价?
  Here you are. I’m sure our products will interest you.
  给。我肯定你会对我们的产品感兴趣的。
  I also hope we can do business together in the future.
  我也希望我们今后能一起做生意。
  I hope so.
  希望如此。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答