装运Shipment(六)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-16    商务英语辅导视频    评论

We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。 

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。 

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。 

We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Don’t you think it’s troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? 

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答