运输Transportation(四)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-16    商务英语辅导视频    评论

I want the goods to be delivered in June. 

我希望你们能在6月份交货。 

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。 

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。 

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。 

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗? 

I’m terribly worried about late shipment. 

我非常担心货物迟交。

It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 

在塘沽装货比较合适。 

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel. 

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 

We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port. 

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。 

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答