商务英语初级交际常用短语(1)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-16    商务英语辅导视频    评论

  一轮会谈 one round of talks
  决议 resolution
  谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
  现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
  请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
  我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
  我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
  我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
  我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
  当然可以。 By all means
  怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
  我没有异议。 I have no objection
  我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
  我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
  不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
  纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness
  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
  密切注视 Keep close watch on
  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
  久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
  好久不见了 Long time no see.
  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
  

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答