商务英语初级交际常用短语(2)

来源:商务英语    发布时间:2013-01-16    商务英语辅导视频    评论

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
  感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
  欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
  请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
  多保重 Take care.
  祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
  愿为您效劳。 At your service.
  为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
  便宴 informal dinner
  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
 便餐 light meal
  工作午餐 working luncheon
  自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会 return dinner
  告别宴会 farewell dinner
  庆功宴 glee feast
  招待会 reception
  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
  茶话会 tea party
  包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
  上菜 serve a courst
  您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
  请入席 Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
  请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
  祝你健康 To your health.
  我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
  随量 Whatever you like.
  我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
  菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
  全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
  出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
  现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
  开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
  隆重庆祝 grand celebration
  情况介绍 presentation
  小组讨论 panel discussion
  同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
  庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
  衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
  举行谈判 enter into negotiation
  交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
  事物性会谈 talks at working level
  对口会谈 counterpart talks
  议程项目 items on the agenda
  主题 theme
  议题 topic for discussion
  双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
  开幕会议 opening session
  全体会议 plenary session
  

视频学习

我考网版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:我考网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为我考网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向我考网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,我考网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

最近更新

社区交流

考试问答